Junk Removal Services
Junk Removal, Furniture Removal, Appliance Removal, House Cleanouts, Appliance Removal, Trash Removal, Garage Cleanouts
How Do We Price Junk Removal
Augusta Junk Removal believes in honest upfront pricing for professional junk removal services. Our junk removal pricing depends on a few variables, as all junk hauling jobs are unique. Volume, access, transportation, and disposal cost are some of the main factors affecting the cost of junk removal in Augusta, Evans, and Grovetown, as well as the surrounding areas. In many cases, we can tell you how much it will cost to remove your junk if you provide us with a photo, and in other cases, we can set up on-site appointments.
- Access - The access of the debris to be removed will impact the removal cost. The better access to the junk, the less pricing tends to be. This is because when junk is placed at an easy access point on the curb or the side of the house, it will take less time and labor to load it into one of our dump trailers.
- Volume - The amount of general junk we haul away for you will affect how much we estimate the removal cost. We charge based on how many cubic yards of junk we haul off.
- Transportation - Transportation cost plays a factor in the pricing. City location, distance to the landfill or transfer station, and fuel cost play their part in our junk removal estimates.
- Disposal Cost - Disposal cost and landfill fees are on us! We will price this into our estimates.
Augusta Junk Removal handles all costs associated with any junk removal job, and our pricing is always transparent and up-front. We cover labor, transportation, tools, and disposal fees on every job we complete.
Junk We Haul Away In Augusta, Georgia
We remove a wide array of junk that ranges from construction debris to general household clutter. We will haul away anything that isn't considered explosive or hazardous material. We are capable of hauling junk from anywhere on your property, including but not limited to garages, attics, sheds, and basements.
- Old Cloths
- Grill Removal
- Mattresses and Beds
- Play Sets
- General Junk Items
- Dryers and Washers
- Office Chairs and Desks
- Treadmills and Weights
- Recyclable Materials
- Couches and Sofas
- Commercial Equipment
- Fridges and Stoves
- Wardrobes & Armoires
- Bagged Trash
- Hot Tubs
- Yard Waste
- Pianos & Safes
Junk Removal and Junk Haulers In Augusta, Georgia
Junk Haulers Near You
Junk hauling is a tough job that can also be very rewarding. Being a junk hauler in Augusta, Georgia has let us meet some great clients since we have been in business. Being a junk remover in Augusta has allowed us to participate in fun jobs like hot tub removal, light demolition, shed removal, and general junk removal from garages or homes.
Our day usually starts by doing safety checks on our junk-hauling equipment and getting our schedule in order. After we are ready to go, we remove tons of junk! We are proud to offer service for junk removal in Augusta, Georgia, and the surrounding area. If you are interested in speaking to us about junk removal today, just call us, and let's see if we can help you reclaim your space!
Junk We Don't Accept
We remove almost anything, but there are a few items that we don't remove. Some material needs to be handled by licensed businesses trained in handling the transportation and disposal of what is considered hazardous waste. Here is a list of some everyday items we are asked to take that we can not.
- Oil and antifreeze
- Herbicides and pesticides
- Pressurized containers
- Wet paint
- Any other hazardous materials
- Items too heavy for manual lifting
- Items with dangerous access
- Biohazard debris
- Call Us If You're Not Sure
Text-based Junk Removal Quote
Text Us A Photo Of The Junk
To get a quick estimate, take a few pictures of what you'd like us to come to pick up and text them to (706) 361-4148.
Once we assess the kind and amount of junk you need to be removed, we will respond with our junk removal prices.
We offer curbside junk removal services and accept contactless forms of payment to help combat COVID-19.